Update! Bay City Nights has been rescheduled for Monday, October 29
CMAC's fall soiree, Bay City Nights will be Monday, October 29 from 6-8 pm at the Cafe Du Nord. Our members, supporters of the nightlife and entertainment industry as well as San Francisco’s political leaders will come together to mingle and celebrate the success of our lively industry. Join us!
Co- Sponsored By:
|Bar Provided By:|
CMAC is a volunteer run, non-profit trade association dedicated to the preservation and enrichment of music and culture in our state. Through our volunteer action programs, political advocacy, educational outreach and training we invest our resources in supporting a vibrant, responsible, and successful entertainment industry. With your help we are able to continue to mobilize our membership and make gains for the nightlife and culture community such as:
- Develop a Compliance Best Practice Guide for venue owners, operators, and events.
- Work with the SFPD to identify and address public safety concerns.
- Defeat the attack on large scale music events in Golden Gate Park.
- Collaborate with Supervisor Wiener’s office to commission an economic impact report on nightlife in San Francisco – finding $4.2 billion in annual spending.
- Launch our “Violence-Free Halloween” campaign to give businesses and community members the tools they need to keep their patrons safe.
- And much more!
Become a Sponsor!
Becoming a CMAC Bay City Nights sponsor offers you or your business an opportunity to promote your brand, product, and image among industry professionals, while supporting the advancement of music and culture in California.
Up to 15 guests; 12 gift individual memberships to CMAC; Premium listing on website, in email event invites, on printed program, and collateral materials; Introduction and recognition during event.
Up to 10 guests; 6 gift individual memberships to CMAC; Listing on website, in email event invites, on printed program, and collateral materials; Introduction and recognition during event.
Next Big Thing: $250
Up to 5 guests; 3 gift individual memberships to CMAC; Listing on website and in email event invites, on printed program; Recognition during event.
Current CMAC Member: Free!
Non-member: $25 (Includes one year membership!)
Questions? Contact Laura@CMACsf.org or call (415) 863-1565 for sponsorship opportunities and more information.