Industry Member Benefits
CMAC Industry membership is open to individual musicians, artists, DJs, producers, agents, venue staff, security personnel, and all others employed in the music, culture, and entertainment industries. Our industry’s successes are dependent on your skills and passions. Our industry’s successes are dependent on your skills and passions. Thank you! CMAC’s membership packages vary based on whether you are a venue, trade, industry professional, or fan. All members immediately become a part of our online network, receive invitations to industry events and networking mixers, and enjoy the benefits of government advocacy. We believe strongly in empowering our members through education and resource sharing. CMAC’s information materials and tools help build awareness and promote collective action, making our businesses more prosperous, efficient, safe, and fun. Below you will find some highlights of benefits and services you will receive as a CMAC Industry Member.
- Online action network and grassroots organizing
- Position papers
- Legislation tracking
- Meet and greets with elected officials and industry representatives
- Networking opportunities
- Monthly membership mixers
- Invitations to special industry events co-hosted with our partners
- City Insider events
- Business and accounting workshops
- Compliance workshops
- Outreach and neighbor relations workshops
- Special trainings in collaboration with government agencies
- Industry advocacy
- Meet and greets with industry representatives
You can also download a PDF of our membership form here. Please complete and fax to 415.655.7497.
Ready to join? Join now!
Have questions? We'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Just shoot an email to email@example.com.